I've been putting off microneedling and my skin is starting to look meh, so I decided I needed a night of multi masking.
1. Milk Makeup Urban Defense Mask to cleanse and take off the makeup I off the makeup I had been playing with.
2. Mixed Sunday Riley Good Genes lactic acid treatment with Apivita Green Clay Mask for some deep cleaning and exfoliation.
3. Removed that with Tatcha's Rice Enzyme cleanser for even more exfoliation
4. Ended my masking with the Skyn Iceland Firming Face Gel and Firming Eye Gels, obsessed with these, but forgot I ran out of the ones for forehead
5. As the last in my nighttime treatment I used some of the last bit of my Cle de Peau La Crème, I'm gonna miss it... :(